When is it time to find a new accountant? If you answer yes to any of the following questions, it is time for a new accountant
- My accountant doesn't return my phone calls.
- I gave my accountant my paperwork in January but I'm still on extension.
- I often receive penalties from the IRS.
- My accountant doesn't answer my questions to my satisfaction.
- My accountant is too far away.
- My accountant is too busy to see me.
- My accountant doesn't explain my financial statements, tax returns, etc. so that I can understand them.
- I don't know what my accountant does for his/her fee.
- I never sign any tax returns, my accountant takes care of that.
- I don't know if my business is making a profit or not.
- I haven't filed a tax return in ____ years.
What type of entities do we service?
- Nonprofit organizations
What type of industries do we service?
- Construction industry (General contractors, plumbers, central vacuum installers, fence installers, iron fabricators, cabinet makers, home remodelers)
- Medical field (Acupuncturists, chiropractors, dentists, doctors, massage therapists)
- Nonprofit organizations (Private foundations, Charitable organizations)
- Personal service (Automotive repair, beauty salons, dog groomers, nail shops, speech therapists, tanning salons)
- Professionals (Architects, engineers, attorneys)
- Real estate rental and leasing
- Retail sales (Appliance stores, bagel stores, clothing stores, internet sales, Italian ice stores)
- And more...